Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My new comic book is released!

Hell all! I hope you are having a very pleasant holiday! Please let me wish you, guys . . . "May 2012 bring you only joy and success!" Thank you very much for your all support! HUGS :)

Today, I am pleased to announce you, guys that my new comic book, BEASTS is now on sale! I am so glad that I was to able to release the comic book before new year :)


This is a story about Jason who is a city-boy who goes to camping and meets interesting people there. One day, he takes a vacation because he finds a hot gay spot from a travel guide book. His encounter with other people at the resort goes very well and his time flies so fast while he is having a good time . . .


click click click :)

No comments:

Post a Comment