Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

Hello Everybody!

New year is almost there.....My big event for this year was to be able to publish tow digital comic books. :) The third one, Carlos on the beach is coming soon and this book will be more erotic and more pages, so please look forward to it!

As for me, some of my illustration with 40 other artists is included in a book,BIG LOVE published by Bruno Gmünder. This means me a lot and I am so happy!

I really appreciate your support! Love you all and let me wish you and yours a happy and healthy New Year, and this with kindest thoughts. Thank you very much!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment, Iceman Blue!

    I am glad you liked Vincent. He shows off his hot shots in his nude magazine, Hero. :)

    ReplyDelete