Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello!

Today, I would like to share my old work, I found these images while cleaning up my room. There are so many drafts in my room.:)

When I started drawing some erotic illustration, I still did not know how to create illustration with Adobe Creative Suite, so most of my work was done by either a pencil or color pencils. Now, I create everything electronically and so easy to treat them...I can modify easily or add some stuff...etc. I love these Adobe software!

However, it was kinda neat to check my old work! I realized my style has been somewhat changed....I guess my work has been improved.



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment Eric!

    Yes. I love a guy who has a huge ass....:)

    (_Y_)

    ReplyDelete