Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first digital comic book!

Hello everybody!

I am so happy today because my first digital comic book (Hero) is launched on my website! Yay!!! Finally.....I made it! Please visit my website at http://www.vince-x.com/comics.html

As you know, all genital parts in this book are not censored! LOL...I also added some pages and modified some stuff..etc, so I hope you will enjoy it! I am creating more comic books, so hopefully I can post more work on my website soon...

Thank you for your support always!
Vyncent

2 comments:

  1. Mega hairy muscle hugs of congratulations on your digital comix, Vyncent.

    I wish you so much continued success. Thanks for drawing hot hairy men. WOOOF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gruffruff,

    Thank you for your sweet comment! Yes, I am so excited that finally I was able to start launching my business on my website. I hope many people will enjoy my work.

    P.S. your pix is hot!!!

    Thank you!
    Vyncent

    ReplyDelete