Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy (^_^) !!!

I am so happy today!!!!!! cuz Patrick Fillion gave me some comments on his website! Please take a look at http://www.boytoonsmag.com/2009/02/08/boytoons-magazine-151-%e2%80%93-the-art-of-vincent/#comment-3105

As you know, he is well-known Canadian artist and I really love and admire his artwork.....and he posted my images on his website!!! He is so sweet... I love you Patrick! (^_^) Thank you very very much!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Vyncent!
    Your work, deserved the recognition.

    I can't wait to see more.
    -Jezza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jezza (^_^) I will try to create more erotic images........for u.
    vincent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, Vyncent! Great characters, beautifully drawn. You seem to have an endless amount of erotic content and each image is realized to perfection!
    Thanx for directing us rotica members to this site!

    ReplyDelete